hiii i am kishore from hyderabad

I am suffering from my mojor project . my project name is online holiday managemnt syatem .can u send me the link for this project documentation.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Kishore. It's a pleasure you have you with us. We hope CE will remove all your suffering 😀 .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The concept of total cost of ownership is gaining ground in the design of power supplies. Quote: The most difficult design considerations involve applications where there is no AC power,...
All engineers of all persuasions use switches. Usually these lowly devices are the ones that fail in a major equipment leading to costly down time and frayed tempers. This article...
Recently, Valve released Steam support for Ubuntu 12.04 & 12.10,There is very respectable showing by Ubuntu community for Valve's Steam. A Gamer/Developer named GhostSquad57 re-coded the installer for Debian, which...
According to the data & survey of annual EE Times annual Embedded Market survey, Linux dominates the Embedded Projects. Android was the OS choice for Embedded systems with 16% in...
Recently, A Debian 7.0 based distribution with MATE environment forked with GNOME 2 - SnowLinux 4 "Glacier" was released. SnowLinux is very fast, Light & highly customizable distro. The UI...