Hii to all

Hi,
I am a new CEan.I don't knw much about this site, so want all urs support to understand the site.
By qualification i m an engineer in IT.Also i interested in Network and related concepts.
Plz send me the particular informations related to my interest.
Again hello to all of you.
😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello & welcome to CE. Do post your questions about the site in Newbie Training section of CE Forums. We'll be happy to help.

Browse through the forums and participate in discussions. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word!
  • Hughes909
    Hughes909
    Hi singh.hitech

welcome to the forum!! i am also new and want to learn more about electronics!!!!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    HI & welcome

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai friends tell me if there is any use of main frame computer in mechanical engg field
Hopefully people around the world will realise that its up to humans to save Earth from a terrible future. We've started discussions on "zero pollution", but lets start at the...
heya!any1 information for a seminar about touch FLO technology? Thank you!!!!
helloo CEans it's great to b a part of such a great organisation............. if any1 having good projects related to mechanical field, plz do let me know.......... thank you........ waitin...
CEans, What do you have to say about the "Core 2 Duo" & "Dual Core" INTEL CPU? Just two names for the same thing or two different things? 😀