hii ppl plz help me out

Hello folks, I have got offer to work for Siemens(SISL) on contract basis for system testing. I have 1yr of testing experience... I would like know if working on contract basis will effect my career in anyway ???

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm currently pursuing 3rd semester in Manufacturing Sc. Engineering I want to know whether its better to appear Mechanical or Production & Industrial Engg. paper in GATE And as our...
Name: Whats In NamešŸ˜ Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: New Delhi,India Occupation: Student I joined CrazyEngineers because: Its a nice community and worth joiningšŸ˜
Block Zuck Reports: Block Zuck How to block Zuck Log in to Facebook. (Youā€™re probably already logged in.) Go to Mark Zuckerbergā€™s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/zuck. In the left column, click...
Choose the word or set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole. 1. Dreams are --- in and of themselves, but,...
hello i am btech computer science fresher(2010 pass).. there are very frequent walkin out here. suggest best way to consume the duration till i get a job.. how best i...