hii need a idea or some some topics related to mechanical department it will b useful for my project

hi friends pls help for me to do best mini project pls give some ideas related to mechanical department and it may helpful for society.so pls guide me through your ideas or topics😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, This is jeevan,actually i am keen to do a study project on a vehicle which have both si engine for rear wheel drive and an electrical motor engine...
Leica, the German adventure optics maker well-known for their expensive, yet delicate cameras and lenses, has collaborated with Audi to design a new waterproof camera that is bound to get...
At the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, United States of America, astronomers Michael E. Brown and Konstantin Batygin have produced substantive theoretical evidence that points to the existence of...
David Gruber, a marine biologist of Baruch College, who first discovered the biofluorescent sea turtle in Solomon Islands, has now resurfaced in connection with robotics. Together with Harvard roboticist Robert...
please give me some ideas about usage of graphical password...😀😀😀