Hii FRIENDS

Hello Friends , I am Navjeet Brar frm Muktsar,Punjab ............................... and currently pursuing B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg (3rd year) from BBSBEC............................................................................................ I am here to share my ideas on various things which ususualy trouble your mind a lot when you try think something new ........... something different. ....................................................................................................
So friends be innovative and share your ideas and get solutions to ur problems here...............................................................................

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Brar,

Welcome to CE. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. While we all are here to exchange knowledge, let us stick to few guidelines. I request you to go through the following post -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Kindly avoid long trail of dots in your posts.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hey, nice to meet you! Looking forward to your posts!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can u send me the best tutorial or refrence for qt devlopement in c++ i want to do application programming thanks ankush jetly
Was doing my weekly reads when I came across this ... do you know that the Internet will stop working in 30 years. The reason being that Unix stores the...
why it dose not work? run it in matlab: close all clear all clc syms fy fpy fzy fx fpx fzx A; %A is alpha %% IN_PUTS: Rpy = input('...
Hi Kidakaka, Do you have any idea about website URL redirect when the website is in PHP
CEans, Can anyone here talk about the difference between the 32 & 64 bit Vista OS , from end user's perspective? Any help would be appreciated.