View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12792 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Brar
Brar • Mar 18, 2008

Hii FRIENDS

Hello Friends , I am Navjeet Brar frm Muktsar,Punjab ............................... and currently pursuing B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg (3rd year) from BBSBEC............................................................................................ I am here to share my ideas on various things which ususualy trouble your mind a lot when you try think something new ........... something different. ....................................................................................................
So friends be innovative and share your ideas and get solutions to ur problems here...............................................................................
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Mar 18, 2008
Hi Brar,

Welcome to CE. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. While we all are here to exchange knowledge, let us stick to few guidelines. I request you to go through the following post -

https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-newbie-training-center/475-lecture-2-no-slang-no-sms.html

Kindly avoid long trail of dots in your posts.
gohm
gohm • Mar 19, 2008
Hey, nice to meet you! Looking forward to your posts!

Share this content on your social channels -