hii folks..

this is venkaiah new member of CE currently i am 4th year student from the department of computer science from hyderabad

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    venki142
    this is venkaiah new member of CE currently i am 4th year student from the department of computer science from hyderabad
    Welcome to CE, friend. Tell us more about yourself. What were your first impressions about this site? 😀
  • venki142
    venki142
    the real interesting thing about this community is that you guys are helping in real life projects in pretty good way......😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am an Agricultural engineering student from Kenya. My hobby is playing football and participating in team work. Curently am still a student in my fourth year of study
a stone is dropped from a captive balloon at an elevation of 1000ft,. two sec later another stone is projected vertically upward from the ground with a velocity of 248ft...
hey friends i am karan jain 21 year old i'm from SEC,durg mechanical student from 7th semester, i am a reserved kind of person and sometimes reflective also.. i like...
Hey ppl Deloitte is coming to my campus soon. I need to get some information about their recruitment process. and sample papers...
🎉 Wishing you many many Happy Returns of the day Mahesh.