Higher study in Canada

hi,
My recommended that canadian universities are best for MS and i could find better education over there.I need to find the better univ concerned to my field of interest.My field of interest is embedded systems.
Here some details about me
UG aggregate-71%(without history of arrears)
10th-91%
12th-80%
TOEFL-85.
Please kindly help regarding this.Thank you

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys can you please help me out in finding algorithms and related information regarding development of cloud computing facilitating grid technology and developing a small scale architecture using them...
October 29: Samsung Electronics India has launched its popular tablet - Samsung Galaxy Tab in India - one of the first three markets in the world to get this device....
Looks like people are flooding the website to pre-book the tablet. I'm constantly getting following message: Bandwidth Limit Exceeded The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to...
With so many tablet options available in the Market, it's difficult to pick the one which is right for you. This post is aimed at making a comparison and helping...
Looks like lot of smart and talented engineers are heading towards Facebook. Lars Rasmussen, the father of Google Maps is joining Facebook. Rasmussen is also the creator of Google wave...