Higher studies Technical

i am doing my final year B.E computer engineering.... i want to pursue higher studies in the technical side like M.S or something
I thought i would go into networking...... plz list what other options I have....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Seven sportsmen are standing in a row. Each sportsman has a different 1-digit number. The product of the first three, the product of the middle three, and the product of...
In a far away land, it was known that if you drank poison, the only way to save yourself is to drink a stronger poison, which neutralizes the weaker poison....
You've been placed on a course of expensive medication in which you are to take one tablet of Sildenafil and one tablet of Citrate daily. You must be careful that...
hi Any body knows what is the selection procedure of CERT (computer emergency response team india) ,what kind extra knowledge is needed and plz tell me if you also know...
Hi friends!! I am in a huge trouble. This is my situation: everyone's here is telling me that I should not go for Punjab Technical University or Lovely professional university...