Higher Education in marine Engineering

Can any one help me in acquiring knowledge about the institutions that provide marine engineering courses(6 months or 1 year) and also with 100% placement, for engineering graduates, specifically Electrical Engineering

Replies

• satyajit_paul
    satyajit_paul
    Can anyone please give me information regarding Higher Studies in Marine Engineering.
    I am at present pursuing B.E. in Electrical Engineering.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With Microsoft learning to enhance its security and reduce the number of bugs in its various softwares, hackers have moved to new target This year the most loved product of...

Hi

I am doing Electronics and Instrumentation engineering(third year). I saw a few forums in CE which was very knowledgeable. I wanted to learn something and have fun. I wish to...
Addendum: To avoid further embarrassment from members asking for project ideas, I'm closing this thread. Those who are serious about asking questions to Seth Godin, please email your questions to...
This is HOW Amitabh Bachchan became AURO ... The most Herculean task about the latest release PAA was transforming a 67-year old Amitabh Bachchan into 13-year old child Auro, suffering...
Google 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button leads to mystery countdown clock The feature has been programmed to display a ticker when no words are entered into the search box. I am...