high torque motors

anyone have idea where can i get high torque high speed motors? or maybe just high torque. which company should i survey?

Replies

• fndz_ceo
    fndz_ceo
    actually, i found two motor, the 1st one starter motor. 2nd one motor for wiper (Bosch), but its to weight. from my robot competition rule, weight of robot must be in less than 13.6kg. from my calculation, (2x1kg motors + approximate 4kg pneumatic system + 2x2kg battery). so the balance not enough for my structure. are there any motor with high torque and high speed. or it was same. or any idea in this situation regarding motor or design?
  • manoj_2all
    manoj_2all
    Check for Slip Ring Motors; Demag: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • anupamee
    anupamee
    I want to make a mini helicaptor. For this i need small high torque motor. Where can i get. I used dvd player motor,but it has very low torque.
  • hetal prajapati
    hetal prajapati
    generally in helicopter required high speed and high torque machin ,
    so in helicopter ic engine is used.but in our collage i show a helicopter made with help of brush less dc motor
    and is speed is around 1000rpm/volt i know the shop but i is in surat.
  • anupamee
    anupamee
    oh. brushless dc motor !!! Let me know what will it cost? and If I am to search it in kolkata, by which name shall i search it?How about its size?
  • hetal prajapati
    hetal prajapati
    it's size is also very small . i don't know about it price of motor and name ,i will try to find it.
  • anupamee
    anupamee
    ok thank u

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This was the question in Level 1 of the C Programming competition at SRKNEC, Nagpur. Write a program which accepts input as an integer and prints ODD if it is...
Somebody plz explain me combustion mechanism in SI and CI engines. Also could anyone tell me what is the effect of air-fuel ratio on the performance of engine?😕
I am a final year student in B.E. Electrical & Electronics......... I have decided to do my final year project on Energy conservation.......... What are the possible topics that can...
hey could u plz help me out with projects i could implement in lab view.
Hello friends... I am Jasdeep Singh. I am pursuing my B.Tech in civil engineering from DAVIET, Jalandhar.. I require some help urgently. Actually, we have freshers on 4th September. In...