High temperature storage and temperature cycle TSV Copper sample

do anyone know how to interpret the graph which the y axis = modulus, hardness VS x-axis = displacement into surface . this graph is the result from the nanoindentation test of my High temperature storage (HTS) & Temperature cycle (TC) Through silicon via (TSV) Copper sample. your help is greatly appreciate.

if someone is interested to assist me i will post the graph image into this website.

Replies

• badage1988
    badage1988
    do anyone know how to interpret the graph which the y axis = modulus, hardness VS x-axis = displacement into surface . this graph is the result from the nanoindentation test of my High temperature storage (HTS) & Temperature cycle (TC) Through silicon via (TSV) Copper sample. your help is greatly appreciate.

if someone is interested to assist me i will post the graph image into this website.
  • badage1988
    badage1988

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Upload your image on imageshack or flickr and paste the complete URL in add image button, viz. [​IMG]

[PS: Do not spam the forums.]
  • badage1988
    badage1988
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  • badage1988
    badage1988
    can anyone help me interpret this graph... what could be some of the possible answer.... i know that the different in graph might be due to the different in temperature whereby the HTs is higher than TC cylcle...

does microstructure actually affect the reading ...?? please help me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Those who appeared for CAT 2008, do not forget to check your result on the following location - https://results.catiim.in The result will be available from 9[sup]th[/sup] January 2009 onwards....
Alright, The title of this thread is inspired from a popular show "Yan Can Cook" 😁 [Website: YanCanCook.com - The Official Website of Chef Martin Yan ] I request all...
Dear all, in power crisis situation of many countrys like india ...how can we use any of silicon or kind of leaf spring which can have back and forth action...
Can anybody suggest me the code for changing the form shape in vb 6.0
Satyam scam, India's biggest corporate scam so far, has making headlines everywhere! I want to know there whereabouts of the mastermind behind the scam, Ramalinga Raju. Satyam says he's not...