High IIM / B-School Salaries : Justified?

I stumbled upon this article in "The Hindu" -

#-Link-Snipped-#

What do you say? All those high salaries are justified?

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Do you really want me to justify the high salaries Biggie?

Would we not want to live in a world, where meritocracy is the only rule ๐Ÿ˜€

Its the corporate's way of insuring against stupidity. Hire an IIM grad, if he does make a mistake, he will be smart enough to make sure that he does not get caught ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and I was silently waiting for your reply [โ€‹IMG] . Actually they asked the same question on NDTV. So I though I'd put it here.

kidakaka
    Its the corporate's way of insuring against stupidity. Hire an IIM grad, if he does make a mistake, he will be smart enough to make sure that he does not get caught ๐Ÿ˜€
    haha! Count me in your fan list! You're smart!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hold on a sec. Why would you pay someone higher if they can hide their mistakes? Or are you talking about their ability to protect the company's reputation?

I must be missing something here ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    The_Big_K
    ...and I was silently waiting for your reply [โ€‹IMG] . Actually they asked the same question on NDTV. So I though I'd put it here.
    I kind of thought that you would expect my reply on this ๐Ÿ˜€, cant let it lie around like that unanswered!!

The_Big_K
    haha! Count me in your fan list! You're smart!
    Coming from you that's a huge compliment
  • vivekji
    vivekji
    well it's a queer world out there, my dear friends,
    Hitler was no IIM graduate
    Mushraff was no IIM graduate

Abdul Kaalam was no IIM or IIT graduate.....

Yet they managed better than IIM people

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm new here, so - hi everyone! I'v got a offer to read ChemEng at Manchester and just wondered if anyone could tell me what it's like studying it...
hi,i m new to this site.my self oj shukla.my branch is electronics and instrumentation.i have many ideas and i wanna share it to all who are intrested to share their...
is anybody knows how to create screensavers.
what is the way to convert fat file system into ntfs.
Name: Carl Engineering Trade: Electronics - not my first choice however. Location: London Occupation: Electronics student and lifeguard (bring on the women) Work Experience: None ๐Ÿ˜” Hobbies & Interests: Cars...