High Frequency Inverter

Hello Everyone. I want to stimulate a high frequency inverter over 220V/50Hz a.c. input and which gives an output of approximate 36V/20MHz. Kindly suggest me the way of doing this?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    An inverter converts AC to DC. What you are asking for seems to be a 20 MHz oscillator.
    Look at the appropriate circuit here:
    Circuit Collection : Oscillators

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of us have heard of the Lactobacillus bacteria which helps in the preparation of Yogurt, cheese and pickles. However, with the recent advancements in solar power driven energy sources,...
All the contestants selected for Round II of the 'Hunt for India's Best Academic Project' Contest have to create a video presentation and upload it on YouTube. NOTE: You may...
Hi, I recently learnt that a linear queue can be implemented by using two stacks. Can anyone elaborate on this? I basically require the implementation details in terms of pseudo...
Hi, I came across an article that it is in the data link layer of OSI model that the "router configuration problem" resides. Is this statement true in the first...
recently i am working on asp.net and now i am moving towards WCF to make application faster using jquery,ajax and json am i going right ? i want to know...