Hi...friends, need help for Paper Presentation

Hi...
I need help to do a Paper Presentation on one of the following topics given in our institute...
Help me out, which one will be best ?, I am really confused..😕
I really want to give my Best..:smile:

The topics given are as follows;
1) Finite Element Analysis.
2) Composite or Smart Materials.
3) Recent Developments in Manufacturing.
4) Total Quality Management.
5) Nanotechnology.
6) Cryogenic Applications.
7) Modern Trends in I.C.Engines & Automobiles.

The Competition is on 17th & I need to submit my report on 14th of this month, so got less time..
Waiting for lots of help..
Have a nice day...[​IMG]

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The easiest is FEA and TQM as you will find loads of information on the web. So you can go for them. However if you really want to make an impact, select one of the two, apply it to a process (say assembly line, tower erection, structure design etc.) and give a seminar on how useful it is.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Here are some software applications of FEA. Also check #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI Guys there are few projects of mine which needs to be done asap.Please let me know if you can help me out.I can pay you for your help but...
I have a simple Mechanical engineering question on figuring the length of a dove tail to cut off the bottom of my car trailer so there is only 1" of...
CAN ANY ONE ADVICE ONE PROJECT RELATED TO ELECTRONICS BUT WITHOUT MICROCONTROLLER CONCEPT.. URGENT PLZZZZZZZ............😀
Hi Friends, This website is a beautiful collection of quiz. There are a total of 46 levels and mindboggling stages. Please provide your feedback
Hi friends.. I have little time to finish my project..around 15 days! But i am not ready to compromise and do simple one. Please suggest me one of the best...