Hidden window

We can log on to a comp. with a hidden window...by changing the registry

if i 'm not wrong then put some light on this topic...

Replies

• A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Discuss your doubt more clearly ,

So we can suggest.

Regards,
    -A.SK...
  • Neha
    Neha
    rahul dev choud
    We can log on to a comp. with a hidden window...by changing the registry

if i 'm not wrong then put some light on this topic...
    You aren't making yourself clear. Please elaborate!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, its really difficult to understand the exact pain point unless described properly ๐Ÿ˜ .

Try to put as much information as you can in the post so that everyone understands what's going wrong.

-The Big K-
  • abhimanipal
    abhimanipal
    i want know wht is a hidden window ???
  • rahul dev choud
    rahul dev choud
    Dear abhi if u have a personal account on ur pc. except the admin account
    u can hide that acount when u switch on ur pc. By pressing ctrl+alt+del two times hidden account will appear n then u can log on to ur own account.And this can be done by changing the DWORD to 0. Means changing the registry.
  • rahul dev choud
    rahul dev choud
    My question is dat if i change the registry of my pc then it wil be harmful to
    my pc or not, like i have done for the hidden window i change the registry
    and the DWORD. And right now i'm facing some problems like reboot the pc
    three to four times itself.
    If there is some solution please reply mi or i should delete that account.
  • crazy
    crazy
    I know the way how hidden window create. by the run option write regedit n follows some steps more.
    dear rahul delete the account once n create a new account, may be problem
    will slove.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    crazy
    I know the way how hidden window create. by the run option write regedit n follows some steps more.
    dear rahul delete the account once n create a new account, may be problem
    will slove.

You told him an awesome solution ... isn't it??? (Don't say not possible without any sincere effor ..thats )

hey buddy, don't delete your account, and search on googlecode .com
    you will find some solution there, In BTW i will try to find a solution for the problem.

Cheers,
    --Crazy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm opening this thread inside General Help section because I need your feedback on one of the most important topic - File / Photo sharing through CE forums. Let me...
Hi All , I am crazy about coin collection & glad to know that to be friends with more of collectors... ๐Ÿ˜Ž vibhor_one
How about collecting all "Frequently Asked Questions" in campus recruitments? CE is full of engineering students and they can benefit from this thread ๐Ÿ˜€ Experienced people can contribute too ๐Ÿ˜€...
hi please somebody tell me from where can i get a code for a compiler in C/C++. plz reply.
hi everyone im doing a project on atmel microcontroller(at89c51) the aim of the project is to sense the ambient temperature using lm35, digitize the data using adc0804 and then display...