Hidden files in pen drive

I wd like to know ,how one can hide the files in pen drive with a password.Do you need to down load any software for that?What is the PC compatibility requirements?
Regards,
Mukund

Replies

• Ashutosh_shukla
    Ashutosh_shukla
    You can hide files normally.If you want to restrict access by password you can use a software like i used one Folder Lock but it was not that great.But you can search on net and i don't think there is any issue of computer compatibility.
    😎
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    Guys ..
    I think Magic Folder is best software 2 secure our data private bz no one can hack it uptill nw even i tried it many times but i cant ..
    Very simple way to use it just hide ur folder as u press button n then no one can see it where the folder the is ??
    so just go through a magic folder

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to convert mesh no to screen opening in mm? Have been looking for an answer for long time but with no success.
I've come across many websites that do not let you view the content or use the services unless you register. The registration, most of the times, is free. What do...
the story is too good... story starts with jamal(hero) being questioned by police for cheating in 'Who wants to be a millionaire'( indian version='kaun banega karordpati'), a slum boy who...
Hi, There are lots of filters like Gabor, GLCM filters to extract features for the image. What is the difference between these filters and what are the other filters that...
I played the online quiz here - How Web 2 are you? | Quizible and scored 20/33. Can anyone list out all the correct answers? 😁