Hi

My name is Chandan Nasta. I am from Mumbai. I came across this wonderful site of yours which has a lot of good information and I really liked it a lot. I came from one of the websites that I most often visit. I was actually looking for a TIN card in order to sell stuff online and I was told big amount like 8 lakhs, 5 lakhs and all by various agents online and people at techenclave told me not to worry. Its cheap to get and one of the members suggested me this site link and I was really thankful to him. You people have got some in depth information that I didn't came across anywhere.

I work in a call centre since past 11 yrs night shift only. Recently 10/11 months back I started my online Jewellery business and I want to expand it now. Slowly slowly customer base is growing. So I am here to seek more information on that.

My hobbies are surfing the net, marshal arts, making new friends, using gadgets, playing games online, learn something new and gain knowledge from experienced ppl over here and share that with others also who need help.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CrazyEngineers. We're glad to have you with us and I'm sure you will meet all the like minded people here. You may continue your discussion about TIN : What is TIN Number? How To Apply? Why Do Business Owners In India Need It?

We look forward to having you as an active member here. 😀
  • Chandan Nasta
    Chandan Nasta
    Thank you Kaustubh. I really appreciate it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers family. It's good to have you here.
    It's great to have such a detailed first post. We look forward to see you becoming an active member.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chinese multinational company Lenovo launched two Android tablets - Yoga Tab 3 and Tab 2 A7-20 in an event held on this Thursday. Although the Yoga Tab 3 was unveiled...
Hi Folks, sit back on your chairs. Here's a real life incident that has (is) happened to me. On October 5th evening, while making a call, my phone (Samsung Galaxy...
Quote: The Dutch team who have grown the world's first burger in a lab say they hope to have a product on sale in five years. Researchers are to set...
hii, i m Nikesh Kumar, i am from Punjab. I hav done my BTech. In Mechanical Engineering with overall 72%. I want to do MS from Germany, but unable to...
If you aren’t interested in the upcoming Reliance LYF range of 4G LTE smartphones you might want to check out the new Intex Cloud Swift smartphone that also offers 4G...