hi..

i have recently join this site ..
how can we contact a fellow user...
how can we write on someone's wall..?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I think we may add these questions to our upcoming FAQ section.

#-Link-Snipped-# - you'll get your answers pretty soon. Just stay around and explore this site.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    aditya01
    i have recently join this site ..
    how can we contact a fellow user...
    how can we write on someone's wall..?
    There's a minimum threshold on features you'll be getting, as you join in & explore, the system would "Reveal" itself !

BDW, Welcome to CE !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Roger that. I will add these up to to the FAQ list ASAP.

BTW, #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome aboard buddy. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Aditya Singhal
    Aditya Singhal
    Ankita Katdare
    Roger that. I will add these up to to the FAQ list ASAP.

BTW, #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome aboard buddy. ๐Ÿ˜€
    thnks..๐Ÿ˜‰

Sanyam Khurana
    There's a minimum threshold on features you'll be getting, as you join in & explore, the system would "Reveal" itself !

BDW, Welcome to CE !
    ok .got it..
    thnks..๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm describing here my design and construction project of a simple tool for basic cryosurgery - limited to freezing superficial skin lesions such as verrucas and warts etc - and...
It has been only a few weeks since Yahoo first launched its Mail app for iPhone users. Now Yahoo Mail app is officially here on the Android platform. Ever since...
Hi, First of all, no offense to anyone, even I wear glasses.. Just come across this while browsing randomly... Have a look : https://www.scoopwhoop.com/humour/people-who-wear-glasses/
Microsoft recently launched its third Nokia X smartphone in the Indian market, the Nokia X+ dual-SIM, for Rs 8399, though the company hasn't listed the availability details of the same....
Maruti has announced Celerio CNG Model "Green" with a price tag of Rs. 4.68 Lakh, ex-showroom in Delhi. Already popular among the Indian buyers, the Celerio offers auto gear shift...