hi,

I am Tomato, it's really great to be here... an excellent place for all the Engineers I want to share my knowledge to everyone and also get some knowledge from you guys.🎉

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice to aero geek here in CE

have a great time here mate and also do check out some interesting debates and resources here in CE
  • Andreagirl
    Andreagirl
    thank you friend,🎉
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Welcome to CE..
    Have a great time..
  • Saloni Rastogi
    Saloni Rastogi
    hello
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Saloni Rastogi
    hello
    Hello and welcome to CE 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just read up an article on Wikipedia about the largest capacity USB drive in existence. Was expecting about 512 GB, but found out that flash drives offering 1TB (1000 GB)...
I have a database table with following cols Id, Name, Date (FORMAT: Y-m-d H:i:s) Now I want to retrieve data of following form Count Year 3 2013 5 2014 It...
I am looking for educational videos that can be downloaded from Youtube. Like Megafactories, Megastructures. Do you have any suggestions?
Hi, I am a final year student of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Pune [2003 syllabus] I just received my results. Of the 10 theory papers, I have cleared...
The motorcycle aficionados around the world should have taken note of the Castrol Rocket - soon to be the world's fastest motorcycle with a record breaking speed of about 606...