Hi !

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ˜€
I'm Tarek, just joined. I'm actually still in school (grade 12๐Ÿ˜‰) but I joined to know more about civil engineering and hopefully decide to go for it !
I'll probably apply to study in the UK so if theres any international civil engineering students studying there please help me ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi Tarek, welcome to Crazy Engineers!

We've got some Civil engineers here. Hopefully you can get your questions on civil eng answered ๐Ÿ˜€

Have fun posting in the forums!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Tarek...welcome to CE :smile:.... sure there are lot of Civil engineers...to suggest you...๐Ÿ˜Ž

PS: I wonder ...people from high school are also interested in CE....๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone ive started my second year of my diploma and was told i need to come up with an engineering project, that can be built relatively quick; is not...
I hav just entered final year of my B.Tech in E&C engineering n 2day wz my first class in final yr project . I am quit sure with d fact...
Hi everyone, I have been hearing lately about credit repairing companies and the amount of work they get in their business. One of my cousins is running a credit repair...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ANNOUNCEMENT: Celab.tk is no longer accessible. Please go directly to: CE Bot (CE Lab Projects) for the Project Website, thank you. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Welcome to Part THREE of our Crazy...
i wanna organise small level Tech. Fest for my juniers of first year ... give me suggestions for technical events...