hi

i dint know about this site ,infact i came across it when i'd searched for a seminar topic..thats about 5 minutes ago..anyway im glad to tell you that this site made a impression on me in about 5 minutes...i usually dont join communities unless it makes an impression..
i guess i will find something good and worthwhile in this community for my seminar..

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to Crazy Engineers!

We are glad CE made an impression on you 😀 Hopefully you'll find the forums useful. Have fun posting!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You'll get much more than seminar here. I hope you'll be an active member of CE for years to come.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi daredevil.ash Welcome to CE... :smile:

Nice to hear that CE had made good impression in just 5 min.... and i assure that impression of your's never be wrong...
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Wow! That's amazing! Yes, I too was impressed with this site! Biggie does a wonderful job here!
    Welcome to CE by the way!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m 3rd year mechanical student. give sme good project ideas on thermal subjects, energy sub, fluid. plz help me out😕
i have this 17 inch proview monitor that keeps on shorting out D632 and Q630 in the horiz ckt when i input the monitor with a video signal, here is...
Hi everyone, Has anyone done MCSA or MCSE certification? May I know the details about it?
hey all.. in our college we are organizing techfeest on 25th=27th of sep and nearly at the same time we have meeing of CEans at mumbai... then why not the...
:razz: hi to all...! am new to this ......can ne1 help me out...how to join this forum....😕 i subscribed for this but cud nt join the forum can ne one...