hi

hi,this is sreedu.joined today.hoping to make friends 😁.first time joining a forum of this kind

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello Sreedu!

Welcome to CE. Could you tell us more about yourself? What brought you to CE and about your first impressions?

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends/colleagues 😀
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    hi sreedu..welcome to CEforum.. i hope u'll have fun time here

Ps: Have a loot at Introduction template...
  • sreedu
    sreedu
    myself a student of applied electronics &instrumentation.came upon this site while searching for project ideas.well,never knew there is such a cool place for engineers to share ideas.its really wonderful.
    I'm in need of some ideas for my final year project.can anyone help?
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi sreedu.... just visit the below link so that you can find what u need :smile:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friend (TheBugInYou), I am 3rd year Mechanical Engg Student .Now I am looking for a project which is more advanced. can any one of me can send me some...
Article link on front page: Know your CEan - Sauravgoswami! **************************************** CEans, He is an applications engineer by profession & an aspiring entrepreneur. He dreams of running a multi-millionaire company...
Hi guys, The name itself implies that, the Mobile battery gets charged without the Charger chord. Using Magnetron, we can convert Electrical energy to Microwave energy, this energy is transmitted...

hi

i dint know about this site ,infact i came across it when i'd searched for a seminar topic..thats about 5 minutes ago..anyway im glad to tell you that this site...
i m 3rd year mechanical student. give sme good project ideas on thermal subjects, energy sub, fluid. plz help me out😕