Hi

Hi my name is Guy I'm from the UK, currently in IT support mainly doing training although have done work in PC fault diagnosis/repair and worked as an Analyst Programmer on IBM Mainframes COBOL/CICs Adabas natural JCL etc.

A keen PC gamer hence the name, doing a bit of website creation now and then #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Guy!

We're glad to have you on CE. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.

We've lot of PC game freaks on CE. I hope you will enjoy interacting with them. The BPGC site is nice! All the best! 😀
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    hi deathwatch ...welcome to CE....
    Nice to see Gaming Freaks..... My self a Gaming addict 😎...but not freak as you 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi can any one explain the physical meaning of " cross product" of two vectors? what does it signify? and also what is "curl" of a vector?
Hi.... Plz help me frndz,, M a 2nd year Student & intersted in making a mini project with ny friends here on robotics. So plz help me from where to...
hey...... can anyone give me any link to programming code for time controlling of dc motor? i'll be very grateful.
Hi, guys... this thread is for any query realeted to usb pen drive.
I'm sure a good bunch of our CEans are preparing for the Common Admission Tests conducted every year by Indian Institutes Of Management. Now that the mighty CAT is just...