Hi

😁My, name is Jeremiah and I am currently in school to become an electrical engineer.
I am currently attending Clark College in Vancouver, WA and plan on transfering to Washington State University in Vancouver. I am new to this and am looking forward to developing some ideas for projects. I am leaning toward renewable energy but have no idea what is evem possible.😁

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE-Family Jeremiah😀.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE 😀😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Heya! Welcome to CE!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    :welcome: Jeremiah!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Jeremiah! Growing up I lived in Vancouver & Longview Washington.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a lecture on Dynamics of Machines by prof. Amitabh Ghosh from department of mechanical engineering IIT Kanpur. You can watch this video lecture, ask questions, share your views,...
Here is a lecture on Dynamics of Machines by prof. Amitabh Ghosh from department of mechanical engineering IIT Kanpur. You can watch this video lecture, ask questions, share your views,...
Rotating Vector Approach...... Here is a lecture on Forced Vibration of viscously damped systems, Rotating Vector Approach, Systems with eleastically Mounted Damper.(Dynamics of Machines) by prof. Amitabh Ghosh from department...