Hi

Hi everyone, I graduated from Berkeley, BA in Economics, and minor in engineering (software) have spent a lot of time in India, live in California and I'm Canadian...my hobbies are Indian classical music (as a listener...I wish a musician but not) and i'm interested in social entrepreneurship and how to bring together engineers and industrial designers from different disciplines to make the lives of people living in poverty easier, giving them access to simple tools and technologies using renewable energy, make some money, use what we need, give the rest away or invest it in others' ideas, have some fun...see the world. - thanks!

Replies

• Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    Hi vfugue,
    Welcome to CE!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    hey, welcome to CE..looking forward to interesting posts from you..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    welcome to our CE family..!

We hope an active participation from you..!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Amazing!

Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and be an active member here 😀
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE..
  • justaglance
    justaglance
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE.😎

Looking forward for the active participation from your side
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    vfugue
    my hobbies are Indian classical music (as a listener...I wish a musician but not)
    Cool..to know your interest on clasicals😉...keep it coming..& happy threading & post at CE
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Amazing Intro.

Welcome to CE 😀
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi...welcome to CE
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CE family..😁
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    welcome to CE
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i want to apply for GATE through online application and use demand draft for payment, but i'm not sure whether i also need to post the demand draft to...
could u plz tell me ny paper presentation examples based on mechanical field!!!!
The world is full of crazy people . I just noticed that there are people in the world who are willing to rent out their forehead for displaying advertisements. What...
friends need a good paper presentation to submit for college symposium can some one help me out😎
Wishing a happy and prosperous Dowali to all the CEan's HaPpY DiWaLi to all CEan's Cheers !!! -CrazyBoy