Hi!

Hello to all CEans..
I am Pragya Sinha ...doing b.tech in ECE from Mody Institute of Technology & Science,Lakshmangarh(Rajasthan)...
I am a new member here and hope this community will be beneficial in every aspect.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Pragya 😀

We are glad to have you on CE. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.

Feel free to interact with CEans from all over the world through CE Forums. Do let us know if you face any issues.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hi Pragya
    Welcome to CE. We are looking forward to more posts from you.
    Hope you have a great time here cause we are all crazy people aren't we guys?
    Cheers
    Patty

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just came accross this interesting site at where i found they offer various services to the electronics engineering community. The services you can read about include Application Engineering Component...
I want to know some important topics for paper presentation involving newer technology
hello crazy's sir i have an idea .i want to discuss one thing and also i need some imp suggestions from you .i am coming to the point . if...
hello one and all.......i am rohan doing my 3rd year mechanical engg.....as all know we have to do a project for the final year......mainly i am interested in automobiles and...
Hi.I am Rohan Subbaiah doing my 3rd year mechanical engg.I am glad to be 1 of you.Thanks for accepting me as the part the CEan's.thank you