Hi

Hi,
Look forward to working with you all.
I may be one of the oldest engineer in this forum but I am still learning and spreading the stored knowledge among fellow engineers.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello there!

Welcome to CE! We all are glad to have you on CrazyEngineers. While you are one of the senior engineers here, the top position ( 😀 ) is taken up by Mr. Milton Beychok [Chemical Engineer from USA]. He's 84 (I guess)! Check his introduction here -

#-Link-Snipped-#

I am sure juniors here will benefit from your knowledge and you will get new ideas from them. Together, CE team will achieve newer heights!

Welcome once again and we all will look forward to your posts!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE Sir
    A lot of us here will benefit from your knowledge.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Welcome back to CE sir,hope you can give some interesting posts on your subject.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, The purpose behind starting CE -Finance was very simple. Engineers should have a place where they can talk about finance and benefit from it. I've realized that most of...
Looks like we have lot of confusion over the subject here 😉 . So, why not dedicate a thread to it? Is 0.999999.... (infinite) equal to 1? What do you...
Hello Friends , I Need A Product Key Of Vista 32 Bit Home Premium ..
Well they claim it's India's biggest gaming competition and it's perhaps true, they are giving away a whopping 50 lakhs as prize money.😁 visit: www.vixture.com for details. But the bad...
[FONT="]Regards to everyone,[/FONT][FONT="]I am an entrepreneur and my business is globally expanded. There are many competitors of mine. I feel its not a safe option for me to conduct a...