hi ,,what is the formula for raise time when damping factor is greater than 1

I'm doing experiment on time response specification,there I get a small difficulty,please help me ,I know the formula for raise time (Tr) when damping factor is less than 1,but i need to calculate Tr ,when damping factor >1 so pls tell me ,if any one know about this.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hay guys i am developing an rmi based application in netbeans 6.9 but i got found this exception access denied java.net.socketpermission 127.0.0.1 connect resolve can any one help me i...
Hi Friends, A Formula One car is a single-seat, open cockpit, open-wheel racing car with substantial front and rear wings, and an engine positioned behind the driver, intended to be...
Tata Sky has developed an android/ios mobile app that turns your phone into Tata Sky remote. You can perform all the actions via your mobile that you can do with...
Mozilla & Samsung have joined hands to develop 'Servo' - a new web browser engine from ground up. In a blog post, Mozilla, the company behind Firefox, said that their...
Hlw. This is Subrata Frm International Islamic University Chittagong, Bangladesh. I've joined her to know mny things i didn't know yet and share something i knew yet.