Hi to All

Hi Friends,

I am Mr.oxymoron. I would like to share and gain some knowledge from CZ. Thank You All.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey oxymoron, Cool ID! ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome to CE Family! Keep an active participation with us..
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    :welcome: to CE-Family!!!!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome friend. Tell us more about yourself ๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome aboard CE! Where do you hail from & what type of IT engineering do you do?
  • bauer5152
    bauer5152
    Hello, I am new too, I like this forum! I think I will make lot of friends here ๐Ÿ˜€

Movies Online Watch -
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Family.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Oxymoron!
  • Carolin
    Carolin
    Hello and welcome. Nice to meet you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiiii guyz plz tell me whch is the best laptop in the market nw dayz.....my budget is 40000-50000.............nd need general configuration wth 15.6 screen .....and also tell me abt netbuk...
Following PDF contains pointers about following topics: Numbers and Quantities Mathematical expressions, symbols and variables Geometry Geometric Figures Coordinate Systems Sets, Lists and Sequences Data and statistics Data distributions and...
Could anyone suggest a good and free high resolution GIF image creator for mac or windows? GIFs exported from Macromedia Flash get blurred. ๐Ÿ˜
Can someone send me some link or free ebook about different types of vehicle including their length, height, width, weight, capacity and also their average speed. I'll be using it...
can u ppl help m getting details of company providing internship for electronics engg. student ? Iam currently pursuing electronics engg . (II year completed... v8in for results).....any small or...