Hi to all oldies & Newbies

Dear All,

I am an electrical engineer by profession. Proud to be to solve the problems to the extent I can help.

cheers 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE Ashish 😁 ! What's up in Delhi? I guess time has come we organize a Delhi Meet! 😁

Patty?
  • ashuashi
    ashuashi
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE Ashish 😁 ! What's up in Delhi? I guess time has come we organize a Delhi Meet! 😁

Patty?
    A meet at Delhi. Wow 😁

I will be there for sure. When are you organising it?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That needs to be decided by CEans from Delhi!

Patty, CrazyBoy, Neha, Aashima where are you all?

I may attend the meet 😉 [Depends on few factors though]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to know that which is anti-corrosive element in mild steel. What i can do to prevent mild steel from rust (corrosion) in mainly monsoon season ?
I can't take this any longer. 1200 civilians killed. 400 of them children. They are even using them as a testing ground for experimental weapons. This is massacre!!! You don't...
hey...!! in the given circuit...i cant figure out the function of transistor...!! ie. is it acting as a switch or an amplifier...?? Its a BJt pnp transistor...!! If it is...
hi frnds.. i'm an electronics student.. pls tell me which field is good in upcomin yrs to earn more money😕...
Sign language is by no means a substitute for hearing, but it is a start…a way to communicate with others.The truth about learning sign language is this. It’s not dramatic....