hi to all of dear users share their info's with others particularly mr/mrs gfather

hello mr/ mrs gfather, mybe not believe me ,but i really registered in this site only becase of u.i am learning protell 99 se and really like to be a professional designer in field of pcb. i am really interested to protell 99.i so far have info's about protel but i want to start a project completely.i want u to help me.i like to know from where i must start.of cours i konw basic concepts of protell and work with it but i ever have not had a complicated and big project.i really need to start a projec.in my city exsist a company that employ pcb designer and need to be employed there.since i am really interested to protel,,thats why i want to be employed there.by the way, i have not any occupation.😔 please help dear g father

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: hi to all of dear users share their info's with others particularly mr/mrs gfath

Over to you, Godfather 😀 .

@Mehdi: Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Re: hi to all of dear users share their info's with others particularly mr/mrs gfath

:welcome: Welcome to CE, Mehdi!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi...i am student of eee final yr. i have to submit the synopsis about my project this month. but yet i have no idea about that. i want to make...
Hi I went to design a 40V 2A power supply to run 3 stepper motor 3A. i used L298 to deal with motor, the max volt can drive is 50V...
Recently a friend asked me for help in developing a small website working in their their company's intranet. Basically it has the following features: Admins can upload an excel sheet...
MICA (Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad) has declared that it will be considering CAT scores for 2012-14 batch candidates. Till 2008-09, it used to consider these scores but as soon...
1. The difference between the local value & face value of 7 in the numeral 32675149 is Answers 75142 64851 5149 69993 (Answer) 2. 8597 - ? = 7429 -...