Hi to all CE's, I'm Tian

Name: Tian

Engineering Trade: Electronic Engineering

Work Experience: Part of research in transformator company

Hobbies & Interests: Analog and digital electronics, microprocessor, microcontroller, Intel 8051, MCS51, Atmel AVR, Microchip PIC, Motorola 68000-series, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Signal Processing.

Aim in life: To be well known Electronic Engineering.๐Ÿ˜

I joined CrazyEngineers because: Now I am doing final project. Hope every one here will help me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Tian ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome to CE. I'm sure you will love interacting with craziest engineering brains from all around the world. Of course there are many CEans who'd be willing to help you with your final year project.

I'd like you to go through this thread and let us know if you can help - #-Link-Snipped-#

Of course, do tell your friends about CE ๐Ÿ˜

Have a wonderful time on CE!

-The Big K-
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    tian
    Name: Tian

Engineering Trade: Electronic Engineering

Work Experience: Part of research in transformator company

Hobbies & Interests: Analog and digital electronics, microprocessor, microcontroller, Intel 8051, MCS51, Atmel AVR, Microchip PIC, Motorola 68000-series, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Signal Processing.

Aim in life: To be well known Electronic Engineering.๐Ÿ˜

I joined CrazyEngineers because: Now I am doing final project. Hope every one here will help me.
    Hi Tian, welcome to crazy engineers forum!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends , here is another crazy man. i am a third year engg. student of electronics & comm. i want to make a good project . please suggest some...
HI EVERYONE This is my first post! For a research project, I want to look into 'Green manufacturing' which looks into better manufacturing processes to reduce the effect on the...
CEans, People who know me personally tell me that CE is wonderful. I believe CE is wonderful because of its members, the CEans! The quality of discussions that we have...
hello,crazy engineers! rock ur mind........!!!!!!!!!
hi frnds i m furkan come on i think its hot topic for debate what u think "this deal should be or not"