Hi there fellas!

HI folks!
I'm Nikhil B currently into BE mechanical (thats why "MechanNikhil") frm the university of mumbai.
I've been searching for a blog and a platform for discussion for quite sometime.. and my search ends at CE 😁
Music is my biggest passion and big mean Machines are my biggest interests..
Hope to have a good time at CE.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mechannikhil
    HI folks!
    I'm Nikhil B currently into BE mechanical (thats why "MechanNikhil") frm the university of mumbai.
    I've been searching for a blog and a platform for discussion for quite sometime.. and my search ends at CE 😁
    Music is my biggest passion and big mean Machines are my biggest interests..
    Hope to have a good time at CE.
    Hey Nikhil! :smile:

Welcome to CE! We're glad to have you on CE. I hope you'll enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Mumbai ! 😁

Btw, could you tell us what exactly you were searching for? What did you expect to find here and what was your first impression of this site?

Btw, join in for our Mumbai Meet - #-Link-Snipped-# [​IMG]
  • mechannikhil
    mechannikhil
    Thx for the welcome mate!
    I was searching the web for people who "THINK". Searching for a site that is a better substitute to a social networking site. Here, we network as well as discuss and update ourselves with the happenings in the technical world..
    Wat caught me, is that this forum is very well made and thought of.
    Very few or none are as meticulous as this one.
    Accolades!!
  • mechannikhil
    mechannikhil
    Anh when and where is this mumbai meet of yours??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for good words 😀 . We aren't yet done with finalizing the date/venue/schedule. The meet will happen on a weekend and we'll decide it later.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Over the time, we've been getting lots of queries like - 1. Help me: Do you think MBA is worth doing? 2. Help me decide if I should go for...
Hi friends, Actually i was watching some news channel some days back and was listening about those tragic serial bomb blasts in ahemdabad..I heard that some investigations revealed that the...

Hai

Hello all Am Venkat, a mechanical engineer, working as a machine design engineer for the past 8 years. my locality is chennai.
By clicking on "New Posts" one can get recent threads and posts updated. But, I don't know what "Recent" are they ! I mean updated since I saw them last...
I'm sure you must have told your friends about CE. While chatting with new CEans in our CE Conference, I came to know that many of them joined CE because...