Hi-Speed Quantum Internet Coming Soon

Researchers at Northwestern University have developed a new switching device that could make quantum internet (very high speed and secure) Internet possible very soon. Check out our detailed VoiCE coverage: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone...I am doing a project on model based designing of landing gear of an aircraft using MATLAB. So, I would appreciate if anyone of you will help me out...
The read write web announced that they've confirmed from various sources that Google will announce their major social network at SXSW. Google's social network is obviously rival Facebook which currently...
Since the Electrical engineering has a group study thread so I've decided also to create a civil engineering group study thread. We will be discussing here topics and sharing information...
If you recall 2 to 3 years ago, netbooks were all the rage. These were underpowered laptops, usually with a 10-inch screen and ran from $250-$400, depending on the configuration....
i want this book "Switchgear Protection and Power Systems" by Sunil Rao.. plz upload it if anyone has the book. thankz