Hi, Need help with MSA selection !

Hi everyone !

I've applied for MSA ( Microsoft Student Associate Program) and as a part of selection process wrote a blog post..

Microsoft – Ultimate Computing Star of the World – Sanyam Khurana

Now the weight-age is given to amount of comments & likes too..

If you can just spare some time to look at it and comment + like, it would be awesome !

Please share this and help me 😀

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Done buddy ! 👍
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Please Like/Comment/share this post on Fb

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Ankit Bhavsar *Engineering Trade: Marine Engineer Location: Never fixed, always globetrotting *Occupation: Employed with Arab Maritime Petrol Transport Company Work Experience: Chemical tankers and oil tankers *Hobbies & Interests:...
A big Hello for everybody. Guy's after spending some considerable amount of time on this crazy site, i am really happy to know such nice people dedicated for a cause...
Chinese information and communications tech giant Huawei has achieved a feat that has definitely raised the bar in the Wi-Fi communications area. It has achieved the industry’s first 10 Gbps...
Here you can report bug for new CE design.
Samsung has finally unleashed its home grown smartphone operating system into the market by unveiling Samsung Z. According to Samsung, the Samsung Z is the first ever commercially available smartphone...