hi my self anusha

hi i am studying btech4th year in kluniversity vijayawada..
i am talkative friendly... my hobbies are playing shuttle listening music...
reading books...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. You've come to the right place for sure. Make yourself comfortable here and start contributing to various discussion on CE forums.
  • anushakvns
    anushakvns
    thank you .. this site helps us alot..
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    మీకు శుభం కలుగు గాక. A hearty welcome to you
    I am an old (in more ways than one) Andhra 'Varsity man myself. All CEans are friendly even in disagreement. Many are quite talkative as well. Almost all are argumentative CEans. You will feel at home immediately.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Crazy World.
  • anushakvns
    anushakvns
    godfather
    Welcome to Crazy World.
    thanq u...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

will any one can tell me an industry for vocational training in lucknow...??
hi friends i am in third year of extc engineering and need help for where to do enterpreneurship and get certified for it????
Supersonic flight involves two contradictory requirements: Low Sonic Boom and low Cruise Drag on steady flight. The two were till now mutually exclusive. You cannot have both. NASA claims that...
Name: Prashanth G Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Bengalooru Occupation: Working as a JSE (Progress Developer) in Altisource Business Solution Pvt Ltd. Work Experience: 9months infant 😀 Hobbies & Interests:...
So the IPL is done and dusted! What better way to celebrate than by drawing up some more Moments of Success? (Read our first part here)