Hi , Looking for a group study for GATE exam ( Computer engineering)

Hi , Looking for a group study for GATE exam ( Computer engineering), please let me know, is some one isn interested.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jalajpachouly
    Hi , Looking for a group study for GATE exam ( Computer engineering), please let me know, is some one isn interested.
    Good initiative. Thread moved to GATE section.
  • Manoj Pant
    Manoj Pant
    Yes I am interested...
  • Jalajpachouly
    Jalajpachouly
    Manoj Pant
    Yes I am interested...
    Great Manoj, just ping me over #-Link-Snipped-# , we can discuss and defing how to proceed.
    Thanks
  • avii
    avii
    I am interested too 😀
  • sushmitat
    sushmitat
    yes i am ...
  • Jalajpachouly
    Jalajpachouly
    Thats cool guys..
    So come up with some thoughts like what to attachk first , what are good websites for various topics. I believe these are the most important topics in terms of numbers -
    1- Maths
    2- Data Structures
    3- Aptitiude
    What you say .. Lets start the ball rolling 😀.

Regards
    Jalaj
  • avii
    avii
    I have started Math and I am already a part of another group. We use WhatsApp so that sharing photos (just take the pic of damn question & share) & conversation makes a lot easier. If anyone interested then let me know, we could start our own CE CS WhatsApp group 😀
  • Shivani.bhupal
    Shivani.bhupal
    im in 2nd year cse...can i join u guys...i really want tips to prepare
  • mail154
    mail154
    MEEE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello there. I recently just learned about determining the memory reference of cache miss and cache hit but I I don't understand this table. Can someone explain to me which...
JAM: A JAM is just about the truest test of extempore speaking skills there is. In this battle of mind over mouth, you’ll have to try and get through one...
Google Talk Service is down. The Gtalk service is facing major outage and Google has already reported that their engineers are working on the issue. We're following the story on...
needed some topic based on artificial intelligence... games not alllowed... some real time project
In the optical lab we use power sources like Klystron,gunn diode,etc.these devices generate sinusoidal wave. but when we observe it in a cro we get a square wave why?