Hi itz Danny

Hello I'm Danny. I'm a civil engineer from United States of America. Happy to join CrazyEngineers.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Danny!

Welcome to CE! You're at the right place so get started with your ideas. Discuss them with craziest engineers from all over the world and turn them into reality 😀

Looking forward to your posts.

ps: Do tell your friends about CE!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Danny!
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Hey, Danny! We're so glad to have you here! Welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Puzzle Source: Mind and Visual Puzzles! [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If the segment A'B' is tangent to the inscribed circle of triangle ABC, and that segment AB = segment CM; then,...
Q. Which leadership guru coined the term 'transformational leadership'? 1. Pradep Sindhu 2. Phillip Kotlar 3. Samuel A Dipiazza 4. James MacGregor Burns Guess the answer and also post your...
well can any one please explain why the input impedance of any electronic circuit should be high and why the output impedance should be low
Alright. I just came to know that Mr. Narayana Murthy, founder of Infosys is an Electrical Engineer. 😁 *is proud to be a crazy electrical engineer* 😁
CEans, For those who need a serious motivation in their lives; go read the book by Donald Trump: Think Big & Kick Ass! I recommend the book to everyone!