Hi!! , its ME

Hey, All my fellow Ceans, I am ROHAN here.😁
Guys I am a MECHANICAL ENGINEER, and a relatively new member to this forum. I hadnt introduced myself earlier, sorry for that pals.
So here I am, a new member to your clan
Interested to know and learn new things emerging in the tech world especially my 1st love -- THE BEAUTY OF ALL TIMES , THE MIGHTY MECHANICAL FIELD.
And make new , nice friends (the real asset a man has ) and share with you guys as much as I can do.
So Friends, I hope to be a Welcome member to your community and expect your support. Lets all have an enjoyable time and some knowledge
exchange here on!!

Hoping to have some really nice friends and sparks to our thoughts😛

Best Luck to all, and have a Nice Day

-- ROHAN

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Welcome to CE =)
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome..have a great time!!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome aboard the S.S. CE Rohan, the mighty ship sailing the seas of engineering. Pick up an oar and heave ho matey. =)
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Welcome to CE
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Welcome Dude. You reached the correct Spot.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Rohan. We all hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends/colleagues 😀

We look forward to having you as our active CEan!
  • Ozymandias
    Ozymandias
    Welcome to CE.
  • Rohan_sK
    Rohan_sK
    Thank you all guys for giving me a warm welcome !! and taking time to write a message. Catch you soon!😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, Can anyone give any institutes which offer distance education in Cryptography? PS: i googled but all the links are blocked in my organization and moreover my home internet...
a lot of practical knoledge bout automobiles,, so sum1 there to help me
It's certainly not unheard of for Nokia to take existing models in its lineup, tweak 'em with slightly improved hardware and software, and re-release them -- see the N85 /...
Hi, Anyone has an example of how to use double integration method to obtain deflection diagram of continuous beams? I am interested in beams with varying stiffness (i.e. varying I)....
its also arsenal vs chelsea tonite. i'm a gunner. i'll root for arsenal.