hi Im vijay.......:)

hi..

I am vijay Gunjal .......a Crazy computer Engineer from pune University............

Is there any one from Pune University........๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Imvijay
    hi..

I am vijay Gunjal .......a Crazy computer Engineer from pune University............

Is there any one from Pune University........๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to the CE World, Vijay ๐Ÿ˜ . Since you have joined recently, I'd request you to go through the Lectures 1-4 in our 'CE-Newbie Training Center'.

Looking forward to see you around on CE!

-The Big K-
    ps: We do have lot of people from Pune.
  • Imvijay
    Imvijay
    ok..thanks...You rocks ๐Ÿ˜..๐Ÿ˜Ž
    I would go through the chapters 1 - 4.
    I would like to know from where can I contact the Pune guys or where can I get interacted with the Entrepreneur to get some Ideas about the business and Try to discuss with them.

Please help me out..๐Ÿ˜’

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please help me solve this problem on limits. Lim (x->0) [ (1+x)5 - ( 1+ 5x + 10x2) ] / [ 5x3 โ€“ 4x5 ] Thanks.
hi all, im doing a project with 89c51.i have wriiten ALP and it gets loaded into the chip's memory.but,no output is reflected.that is,the chip doesn't react for even asimple 'PORT'...
please big k post some more C problems and in the sections that u have started for the HR questions,please put some more questions that are asked and do post...
Lamborghini launches... Lamborghini Gallardo 'Nera' I guess the first letter seems a sounded one, though i won't comment for the remaining ones.... Anyway for a start Nera is the latest...
hey, hi, this is my first thread nd i hope that u wil reply my thread. my question is that why 8 mb space left as unpartitioned after partitioning the...