hi im mayur

mayur

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayur pawar
    mayur
    Innovative introduction 😀 , maybe you should tell us a bit more about yourself 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We would like to read a textual introduction.

Welcome to CE. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I will be relocating to the Philippines, and would like to know if anyone in this forum has knowledge or been involved in this alternate form of construction in...
Hi!. I'm a graduate of BS in Civil Engineering and I will take my licensure examination this November. I'm so badly needs a review materials, can anyone will give me...
Structural and Civl engineers must be knowing from a scientific perspective what happened to the buildings during the terrorist attacks in order to prevent future failures. On the day of...
In this video the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce present the top 10 finalists in the 2011 America's Transportation...
India's largest city, Mumbai, holds the record for some the world's most crowded trains and congested roads. With the help of the World Bank, Mumbai is revamping its transportation systems,...