hi im asha!!!!

hi friends ... im asha doing my 3rd year electronics and communication engineering πŸ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    asha abu
    hi friends ... im asha doing my 3rd year electronics and communication engineering πŸ˜€
    Welcome to CE, Asha πŸ˜€ Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers?

We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your friends about CE.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hello Asha, Welcome to CE!
    Keep an active participation with us!
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Welcome to Ce Asha.
    Hope you to see you active on CE.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hi asha
    welcome to CE
  • asha abu
    asha abu
    thank u friends!! i was searching for some stuffs and accidentally got into this site and now im one among 90,000 fortunates to be a member here!! πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    thats nice asha
    hope you will become as a active member in CE
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE!Enjoy your stay hereπŸ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome here πŸ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Asha!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome Asha!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am doing my third year ECE and i went through the topics/ideas for project ...thank you ,that was quite informative .. but i wanted to do something connected...
'Technovanza' , VJTI's annual technical festival, is back. After IIT's techfest,this is the 2nd best fest in Mumbai. It is on 4th, 5th & 6th February. This time it includes...
One of the big issues we have faced ever since CE’s inception is to make it usable for everyone and also a big part of it is browser compatibility. However...
well........ this thread is for to explain electronic devices this is actually idea of akd,this is introduction lets start it there are 3 types of devices 1.controlled devices 2.half controlled...
can any one explain me about bank wire and how it can be done?