hi iam sai a new ceian

hi everyone iam saikiran and iam a computer science engg. student.
Me from hyderabad.Iam really looking forward for a better interaction with the people in the site.thanks to google which has shown me such a wonderful site to be with.๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    saikiranguptha
    hi everyone iam saikiran and iam a computer science engg. student.
    Me from hyderabad.Iam really looking forward for a better interaction with the people in the site.thanks to google which has shown me such a wonderful site to be with.๐Ÿ˜
    Hello Saikiran,

We are happy to have you with us on CE. We all hope you will enjoy our company and help us spread the word. Do let us know if we can be of any help to you. Take your time to be familiar with the site. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome Saikiran Enjoy your Time here and Keep rocking ๐Ÿ˜
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hello SaiKiran...welcome to CE forum :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

pls. join also it is all about photonics,optics,light and lasers discussion forum
Here i am going to Post Some List Of Project May be It Helpful to You.โ€‹ โ€‹ If you have any query then feel free to Post a Topic here...
The question above had been a point of numerous discussions on start-ups I've had with entrepreneurs. Lots of businesses are started with a motivational line - "Screw It!! Let's Do...
What is the size of the largest regular hexagon that can be constructed inside a square with side-length S?
Here's something very interesting I found : Look here : https://www.isthmiangames.org/wsp_challenge2006.pdf Any takers? :smile: