Hi I am Paritosh Ahuja

Hello guys i am paritosh ahuja doing B.tech(ECE), now into final semester besides being and ECE'n i also have interest towards programming languages, i recently completed my JAVA course and now i am Oracle Certified JAVA programmer. And i hope i'll be having a great time out here with all you guys... ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Welcome Paritosh,hope you will spend a great time here and We CEand looking forward to your valuable contributions ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Insatiable
    Hello guys i am paritosh ahuja doing B.tech(ECE), now into final semester besides being and ECE'n i also have interest towards programming languages, i recently completed my JAVA course and now i am Oracle Certified JAVA programmer. And i hope i'll be having a great time out here with all you guys... ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›
    Welcome to CE. Tell us how did you discover CE? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE family
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Insatiable
    i hope i'll be having a great time out here with all you guys... ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›
    @Paritosh: Of course! ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome aboard.
  • Insatiable
    Insatiable
    thanks all of you
    and @ biggie one of my friend(GOOGLE) helped me out ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    welcome Paritosh.......... have a great time on CE...
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hi Paritosh, Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Insatiable
    Insatiable
    thanks pallavi ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE Family,hope to see you active!
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hi
    welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Has anyone noticed new Google Music Search for Bollywood music on google.co.in It contains latest Hindi songs Repository. ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi all. I'm Dan (Chemistry background, materials engineering postgrad)from East Africa. I have already read some fantastic posts in the forums and I hope to be a part of this...
guys can anybody give matlab coding .i am doing project in call admission control in mobile communication using matlab.need coding regarding this .
CEans, If anyone is familiar with WordPress coding, get in touch with me via admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com. I've a short (over-the-weekend) assignment for you. It's a paid assignment....
hello friends can anyone help me find some notes or tutorials on J2EE and Eclipse Software.