hi i am new here guys....

Well i am electro geek specializing in semiconductor technology... i am still studying and looking forward for loads of assistance from all of u here on this site.. I hope u all will support me gain a huge amount of fun from now....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Shaun 😀

We are glad to have you in our team. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.

We'd like to know more about you. Take a look at #-Link-Snipped-# 😉
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Shaun....welcome to CE forum :smile:

I hope you will find this forum quite informative and fun.... just go through different sections and post your queries in respective section ...

Have fun...
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    hi shaun welcome to CE
    i hope you will improve your knowledge and share your ideas with us😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does anyone out there have a practice ACI Certification Test? Thanks, Eddie😁
I got some code i'm trying to write to determine some information (comparisons and counters) on user input The user enters an integer (total number of animals to be entered...
CEans, May father & I have been discussing this topic over the tea now. Is it the new face of terrorism that directly affects the common man? Or is this...
CEans, I overheard a discussion that dealt with ways to fight with the ongoing world recession. People were saying that living frugally and saving as much as you can is...
CEans, Wall Street Journal reports that Jerry Yang is all set to step down as CEO of Yahoo Inc., USA. What do you think is next in line for Yahoo?