Hi I am Ishan!

I am new to CE as well as engineering world as I graduated in ECE in 2016 and I am going to sit in Gate 2017.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ErByChoice
    I am new to CE as well as engineering world as I graduated in ECE in 2016 and I am going to sit in Gate 2017.
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . We hope you will enjoy CE. Also have a look at CrazyEngineers IO 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Problem : How To Check CheckBox From Multiple CheckBoxes On WebPage Using Data Driven FrameWork(Excel) In Selenium WebDriver with JAVA. Scenario : I am currently automating a form where I...
LG Electronics (LG) has planned to preview advanced robot technologies at CES 2017, to showcase its innovations in artificial intelligence. AI is expected to be a major theme of CES...
Samsung is resisting the urge to make new smartphones and instead focusing on revamping its existing range with every New Year. Just like it did before, it has announced upgraded...
A new smartphone device from Asus, X00GD has been spotted online on a Chinese Certification Site, TENNA recently. The smartphone is listed to be featuring a 5.2-inch HD (720 x...
Solar panel, battery & inverter required for 1500W load?