or Avionics

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Glad to know about you zavis2003. 😁 .

Hope you will remain an active member here. 😀
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    nice to meet you, i am also a communication egineer,studing in last of BE, when i had join this site, it looks unattractive, but when i become active in this site, i found that it is the most intresting site for engineers. so be active.
  • zavis2003
    zavis2003
    well prayank i am so pleased to meet an electronics engr like you
    what your hobbies and intersts in the ELECTRONICS
    and y mesage sending to you is failed
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Zavis - avoid SMS text in your posts on CE Forums. That's one protocol we all follow.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to the crazy engineers mate. Lets rock together. I am also electronics and communication engineer. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I believe crooks & cheats will have to be extra careful while dealing with CrazyEngineers. It would be a bit more difficult to fool the 'CEans' than regular people. Simply;...
Has anybody seen these types of chargers which accept universal voltages. i.e. they operate on 120-240 V 50-6- Hz. power supply without any addition attachment. Has anybody thought what mechanism...
renowned engineers are widely used the following applications are flexible shaft machine, ,
I am trying to simulate extractive distillation for reformate to extract aromatic using sulfolane solvent. I've tried NRTL, UNIQUAC, UNIFAC and wilson fluid package but all are fail to provide...
iam new to this i would like to make a cc cam of match box size that can transmit the video wire lessly can any one help me please. if...