Hi i am Aman Bharti.........

Hi i am really a passionate engineering student. And i want to know about the engineering world as early as possible.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Feel free to initiate discussions.
    Ask your questions related to gadgets here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You're at the right place, friend. Welcome! Make yourself comfortable and be an active member here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello i m a btech student of computer science..... i have got interest in networking and new gadgets.so whn i came to about it i just registered myself...hope this site...
..... ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently touched his souls,read his mind and spoke his mind...
I want to create a simple program to ease repeated calculations that I have to do with different values. I want the program to be such that I enter two...
As a part of the curriculum, we are to do a project in a company. But all the reputed companies require 75% aggregate and no back-papers. But as i have...
myself sameer sinha....i am from patna....and i am currnetly doing B.tech from Asansol engineering college...which is in asansol(west bengal)...i m student of 3rd year...of CSE