Hi Guys...This is Ravi

Hello guys,

myself ravi... I am the student of mechanical engineering.....as i passed my diploma in automobile....and now i have got placed in second year of mechanical engineering through CAP process

Its really going tough for me.... and i am willing to leave engineering...
so my question is what...do you have any kind of study plan for diploma to degree student

I will be thankful to you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great to have you with us, @#-Link-Snipped-#. It's wonderful to have you with us and thank you for posting your introduction!

Why do you want to leave engineering? What are you planning to do the next?
  • youngest heartthrob
    youngest heartthrob
    i want to leave because..... i cant understand.... i cant study well... i meant.... i just don't know how to plan for study,
    so finally i have realized,,,, i am not worth it
    but still am struggling through this...one day my boat will come & i 'll be at airport

so tell me, how do i plan for studies...????
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    ravi771991
    i want to leave because..... i cant understand.... i cant study well... i meant.... i just don't know how to plan for study,
    but still am struggling through this...one day my boat will come & i 'll be at airport

Hi Ravi @#-Link-Snipped-# ,
    Please don't take any decision in a hurry.I have two questions for you?
    1)Do you love engineering or not?
    2)Do you have any other passion or art interests?

As I am a automobile student and I understand your difficulty in engineering stream after finishing Diploma. Don't underestimate yourself. My friends who had laterally entered engineering in second year after their diploma also said this to me during their early days but now they are in full control.They had managed to overcome the fear of studying engineering through friends and teachers help. Please be calm and try to cope up to face any problem in your life. I am saying this because no one is alone in the world and sail in friendship boat. Tell the problems of yourself to your reliable friend and study brother.
    Any other technical help would be given by our Community people. Don't waste your chance to study as many who dream of it haven't got a chance to get it.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE>>>>
    Hope you learn something new from Crazyengineers forum.
  • youngest heartthrob
    youngest heartthrob
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Hi Ravi @#-Link-Snipped-# ,
    Please don't take any decision in a hurry.I have two questions for you?
    1)Do you love engineering or not?
    2)Do you have any other passion or art interests?

As I am a automobile student and I understand your difficulty in engineering stream after finishing Diploma. Don't underestimate yourself. My friends who had laterally entered engineering in second year after their diploma also said this to me during their early days but now they are in full control.They had managed to overcome the fear of studying engineering through friends and teachers help. Please be calm and try to cope up to face any problem in your life. I am saying this because no one is alone in the world and sail in friendship boat. Tell the problems of yourself to your reliable friend and study brother.
    Any other technical help would be given by our Community people. Don't waste your chance to study as many who dream of it haven't got a chance to get it.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE>>>>
    Hope you learn something new from Crazyengineers forum.
  • youngest heartthrob
    youngest heartthrob
    Thank you so much sarathkumar ,

You have really cleared set of mind... I will give my best...lets see..
    I m going to create do or die situation , and I will be on fire soon
    JESUS loves U all My crazy engineers <3
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    ravi771991
    Thank you so much sarathkumar ,

You have really cleared set of mind... I will give my best...lets see..
    I m going to create do or die situation , and I will be on fire soon
    JESUS loves U all My crazy engineers <3
    Way to go ravi ......
    Don't forget to check crazyengineers to update yourself on engineering .
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ravi771991
    If you have already done mech engg diploma, you are already well on the way to become an engineer. Actually you are one.
    There is no call for despair or giving up. A degree course is stressful work. You should learn to like it. It is like learning any other tool.

Studying engineering is somewhat different from studying a subject like history or literature.

Here are some tips to go about it:

How to Study (with Pictures) - wikiHow

#-Link-Snipped-#

Engineering | Howtostudy.org - When you hit the books - and they hit back.

Remember that most of us had similar misgivings when we were students. CEans willingly help others in need just as you will when you have been here for a while.

Just Do It!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With online communities - a lot of people prefer being anonymous. In fact, for the first few years of CrazyEngineers, I continued to use a nick-name 'The Big K'; and...
This is not the first time that we're talking about a TV from Google. But this time we are closer to reality. If rumors are to be believed, Google Nexus...
Hello sir,I am last year student pursuing my degree in mechanical stream and I need an idea on which i can work and submit it to university as a project...
Hi ! I was trying to play an old vcd in which the file is in .dat format on my Ubuntu Machine, the problem is when try to play it,...
Question is self explanatory, need to know what does this operational word mean in Operational Amplifier, and what are advantages of using Operational Amplifier, as other systems can be applied...