Hi Guys!

Hi guys! I am Saurabh. Studying 3rd yr BE electrical. One of my seniors told me about this website. It is amazing. Loads and loads of quality stuff to read. Still to explore each and every corner. Please do not miss reading my articles.
Very happy to be a CEan. 😀

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    Welcome to CE. Have fun while learning.^_^
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome tom CE-Family Sau!!!
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    Welcome bro 😛
    Keep rocking \m/
  • sau
    sau
    Thank you all!
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    welcome sau !!!!!!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE sau
    keep rocking
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Welcome to CE.Really nice articles. 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Sau!
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Welcome to CE dude!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's Steve Jobs @ 23 - [video=youtube;FzDBiUemCSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzDBiUemCSY&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Lot of NOKIA enthusiasts were desperately waiting for E7 to launch in India. Finally, the phone has been launched in India at around 29k INR. The official price is not...
Samsung Galaxy Tab owners - help me with your own reviews of the battery life on the tab. I've been reading reviews that the battery life is impressive but not...
I stumbled upon this update on Engadget - Update: Well, this is a bit crazy. It was brought to our attention that the Tab cannot be charged via a laptop...
i've to do a project in c++ only. i want it to be somewhat related to electrical also. means electrical side in come c++ programming.. please suggest me some topics...